Skip to Main Content
This feature allows active HBKU members to have a direct access from Google Scholar to journal articles/documents that are part of the library's collection.
- On the top left corner of Google Scholar's homepage, click on the 3 lines
- Select “Settings”.
- In the Settings, click on “Library links”.
- Type “HBKU Library” and search.
- Tick the box next to “Hamad Bin Khalifa University – Full Text @ HBKU Library”
- Save and proceed with searching Google Scholar.
When an article is available in HBKU Library collection, you'd get a "Full Text @ HBKU Library" link that takes you directly to access the article.
Copyright ©2023 All rights reserved to Hamad Bin